Alejandro U. Chavez Morales
Verified by 16 people.
Click for details.
Product Manager I Host of Producto Beta I Platzi Student | Entrepreneur
Mexico City, Mexico
Call To Actions
Hello there! 👋
My name is Alejandro Chavez and I am an always learning product manager, entrepreneur at heart, and a data decision maker. I have become good at listening users, understanding problems, testing solutions and delivering valuable outcomes.
I enjoy learning about how other people have grown and scale their products, how to improve my hard and soft skills as a product manager and how to help the LATAM Startup Ecosystem grow. My personal & professional experiences have (so far) taught me the following about myself:
I can successfully build an MVP and go from 0 to 1 in 3 months ($0 to $10,000 monthly revenue):
- I put the costumer at the center of everything I do.
- I can find solutions to complex situations (funding, marketing, hiring, operations).
- I trust my instincts but I always use data to proof or disproof my believes.
I can hire, lead and align great remote teams from 10 to 30 people:
- I can design efficient hiring processes to find good candidates for early-stage problems
- I tell great stories that inspire
- I find ways to align the objectives of the company to the personal growth of the team.
I never stop learning:
- I can't stop reading philosophy (I ask myself a lot of questions).
- I always want to know how things work and I dedicate time to find out.
- I am a proud Platzi Student 💚
I also have a show!! 🎙️ Every Friday I look to understand better what making product means to different industries and companies, and so I interview top product talent in LATAM to get their insights and most valuable learning. If you know someone (or you) who wants to be part of this lives, please reach out at email@example.com
If you want to know more about "Los Lives de Producto Beta" 👉 productobeta.notion.site